RETURNS, EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
At Jetpilot we want to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase & have made our return & exchange system very simple.
You have the right to a refund or exchange if you are unhappy with the size or fit of your item*, your item is faulty or if it is different to that shown or described. Simply return it to us within 21 days from the date of purchase.
* Note: we do not allow refunds or exchanges on sale items or decals.
|For a refund due to faulty item||21 days for a refund due to any other reason|
|For an exchange due to faulty item||21 days for an exchange due to any other reason|
RETURNS & EXCHANGES RULES OF THUMB
All items returned for refund or exchange must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty) within 21 days of purchase. Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty).
Boxed/Packaged Goods: When returning boxed or packaged goods please ensure you pack them inside a satchel & do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition there may be a chance that we will not accept your return.
Swimwear: Swimwear can be returned if it is unworn, and in its original condition with all tags and protection stickers attached. We recommend trying on swimwear over underwear as soiled items will not be accepted for return and will be returned to you at your own expense.
Question: How do I lodge a return?
Answer: To return any goods to Jetpilot you must first contact our Customer Service team to obtain a Return Authorisation Number before sending any item back. You can contact the customer service team between the hours of 9AM – 4:30PM AEST Monday to Friday by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Question: Where do I send my return/exchange?
Answer: Once you have received your Return Authorisation Number you can send your item back to: 44a Triton Avenue, Mount Maunganui 3116, Tauranga
Question: How long does it take?
Answer: Refunds and exchanges will be processed within 3 business days of us receiving the parcel. The time it takes for us to receive the parcel will depend on how you elect to return the item. Refunds to credit cards may take up to 48 hours to show in your account. Please ensure your return shipment uses a tracking code and note that we are not responsible for any lost return packages. It is your responsibility to ensure it reaches our returns address.
Question: Who pays for the return shipping?
Answer: Please refer to the table above.
Jetpilot provides a 6 month warranty from the date of purchase for all our clothing, watersports and accessories styles.
- If the Product is faulty or if it is received by you damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within a reasonable period following purchase.
- Damaged product as a result of normal wear and tear is not considered to be faulty.
- Product must be returned with all of its original tags and packaging.
- Product that is soiled or does not contain all packaging may not be accepted and may be sent back to you and/or a refund refused.
- For all swimwear, the protective hygiene strip must remain in place and will not be accepted if removed or altered, or the item otherwise shows signs of wear.
- Product returned to us by mail is sent at your own cost and risk. We recommend you use registered or express mail for all refund and exchanges claims.
- We will refund your postage costs of a return if we determine the product is faulty, different to that shown or described or not doing what it is supposed to do. In this situation, where we send you replacement product, we will do so at our cost.
- International shipping costs are non-refundable. Refunds will be issued via the same method of payment. Jet Pilot is not liable for discrepancies due to currency conversions.
- If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and Jet pilot will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence.
- Jetpilot items are manufactured to meet Australian standards. Refused entry based on this is not refundable.
- We will not accept any COD deliveries.
- Please note: We Do Not refund on sale items or decals